Hi, I’m Alicia.
I’m a self-confessed geek and curious about everything; I enjoy trying new things in a wide variety of fields.
My interests run from flying, sailing, music, electronics, astronomy, and software to travel, hiking, and camping.
I’m a passionate and creative digital consultant that drives results by building strong trust and empathy with executive teams, earning permission to collaborate on reimagining business outcomes.
I’m a business transformation thought leader with deep expertise in digital strategy, change management, and leadership development.
- 15 years of building and leading high-impact digital business transformation consulting teams
- 20 years of digital strategy and product development with skills spanning marketing, operations, and program management
- 10 years building and scaling design-centered innovation frameworks for global Fortune 500 businesses
- Led digital strategy consulting engagements at Google’s largest and most strategic customers & Fortune 100 companies in the US and EMEA
- Frequent compelling C-Suite consultation and communications in deal pursuit and executive briefing contexts; delivered with creativity and panache.
- Ran programs at Starbucks, Dine Brands, Arity, Humana, Experian, AIG, Allstate, Nationwide, Tesco Bank, Fox, AT&T.
Innovation and Design
- Built and launched a design-thinking-based business innovation consulting program for Google Cloud go-to-market org.
- Designed and delivered internal training on design thinking, agile development, growth mindset, change management, business storytelling, and card magic.
- Natural innovator, powered by purpose, creativity, and humor.
- Graduate of Stanford LEAD, The Leadership Consortium (Harvard Business), Australian Institute of Management, Air Force Officer School
- Developed a high-performing, highly rated team maximizing the full potential of individuals; consistently high leadership score and feedback.
- Top-rated Google Manager Coache with 70+ sessions over two years.